7 Days Colourful Holi Festival Retreat in Rishikesh India
From 18th March 2019 to 25th March 2019
THE COLOURFUL FESTIVAL “HOLI” – IS THIS THE FESTIVAL FOR ALL,
WHETHER INDIANS OR WESTERNS PEOPLE? YES, THIS COLOURFUL FESTIVAL HOLI IS FOR EVERYONE.
There is a very spiritual story behind this colorful HOLI festival. According to Indian methodology Holi festival, which is the full moon day of Phalgun (the name of month march according to Indian calendar) usually in March this is a much older festival which celebrates the time when Prahlad (big devotee of Lord Vishnu) was saved by Lord Narasimha, the avatar (means embodiment of a deity on earth) of Lord Vishnu in the first Yuga (generation of the world), the name Satya Yuga (1st generation of the world). Prahlad’s father king Hiranyakashipu did not like the devotion of his son towards Lord Vishnu and when he could not divert him then he tried to kill him. He did several attempts but failed then he decides to send his sister name demoness HOLIKA who had the ability to create fire at her will but that fire could not harm to her. One day the demoness HOLIKA took Prahlad on her lap intending to burn him but the boy’s (Prahlad) devotion was so pure and high toward Lord Vishnu that it was she (HOLIKA) burnt and he (Prahlad) emerged unharmed.
Through this ancient spiritual story, the message goes to the whole world that according to the “COSMIC LAW” - Victory of good over evil.
In the memory of that day, huge bonfires are lit on the night of HOLI by singing, dancing and splashing clouds of colored powder at each other. The merrymaking of the people gave the festival its flavor.
Details of 7 Days Colorful HOLI Festival Retreat Program
- * Celebrate Holi- a colorful festival in Rishikesh, India
- * Welcome fire ceremony
- * Bonfire & Colorful party
- * Special event on Holi festival night
- * Colorful day excursion to Ganga beach
- * Transportation to excursion
- * 3 meals daily
- * 7 days western standard accommodation
- * Daily yoga class in Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Nidra style
- * Daily Pranayama class
- * Daily Meditation & mantra chanting class
- * Kirtan
- * German speaking adviser available
- * 24 hours support for any work is available during your complete stay
- * Free Wi-Fi
Options for moderate payment:
- * Extra nights of accommodation
- * Taxi service
- * Extra excursions more than mentioned above
- * Astrological consultation
- * Ayurveda Doctor Consultation
- * River Rafting
- * Jungle safari
- * Bungee jumping
- * Trekking
- * Cooking classes
You can know in 7 days Colorful Holi Festival Retreat
- * Asanas like Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga and Nidra Style.
- * Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra chanting.