7 DAYS KUNDALINI YOGA RETREAT
The word Kundalini is a familiar one to all students of Yoga as it is well known as the power in the form of a coiled serpent. Kundalini yoga belongs to Tantra yoga and is clearly defined in ancient tantric texts. The style is influenced by Hatha yoga and Kriya yoga and make these different practices compatible with each other. In this 7 Days Kundalini Yoga Retreat, you will receive personal guidance. Kundalini yoga is a serious practice so it is important to be careful. For this reason, the practice will be adjusted to the capacity of each individual.
Spiritual School of Yoga welcomes you to love yourself for 7 Days Kundalini Yoga Retreat in the magical holy city Rishikesh. Great location, great people, beautiful Himalayan mountains ,Spiritual River GANGA, and spending an unforgettable time together. Kundalini Yoga Retreat is the perfect combination of living in nature, learning and practicing Kundalini yoga and meditation, and enjoying holiday in Rishikesh (India).The classes are accessible to anyone, also if you have never practiced yoga before. Every day you will enjoy a healthy nutritious breakfast, fresh fruits, and tasty vegetarian meals.
7 Days Kundalini Yoga Retreat is a deep, regenerating and uplifting experience to reconnect to yourself, leave behind what is holding you back in life, open your heart and awaken your empowered self. You will experience the powerful technology of Kundalini Yoga but also practices from other traditions that will support you on the path of self-discovery, healing, and awakening.
Spiritual School of Yoga invites you with an open heart ,mind and the desire to dive into a deep experience of 7 days kundalini yoga retreat . You will practice, build your confidence, guidance, support, and inspiration in a loving and open environment where you can be discover yourself.
Spiritual school of yoga offers you this 7 days kundalini yoga retreat in the lap of Himalayas with beautiful holy river Ganga. You will practice Kundalini yoga, in a traditional way to awaken awareness through the activation of the life force (Prana). The benefit of Kundalini yoga is to speed up the awakening and it is also beneficial for any yoga and meditation practice you may already have. It is a unique chance to deepen your understanding of Kundalini yoga .
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga retreat:-
- awaken your empowered self
- Awakening the hidden energy
- Supreme state of observance
- Connects with the spirituality
- Clear blockage in your vitality field
- Awake sensitivity and intuition
- Increase self-confidence
- Build strength and flexibility
- Clarity of thoughts and improves memory skills
What is Includes
- Cleansing(shatkriya) class.
- Daily practical & theoretical Hatha yoga classes
- Daily practical & theoretical Ashtanga yoga classes
- Pranayama class daily.
- Kundalini Yoga class daily.
- Meditation class daily
- Yoga philosophy class daily
- Opening ceremony
- Spiritual discussion daily
- Daily 3 satvic meals (Breakfast , lunch, dinner)
- 7 days & 6 nights relaxing accommodation
- Cleansing kit
- 1 Full body Ayurvedic massage with herbal oil.
- Rudraksha string mala energized by mantra.
- 1 excursions to special spiritual place in Himalayas.
- Transportation to excursion.
- 24 hours support for any work is available during your complete stay.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Daily Yoga session
- Daily Mindfuness meditation
- Daily kundalini yoga session
- Pranayamas, bandhas and mudras
- Deeper teaching of Tantra
- Personal guidance
- 6 nights' and 7 days relaxing western standard accommodation
Non included options for moderate payment
- Extra nights of accommodation.
- Taxi service.
- Extra massage.
- Extra Ayurveda Doctor Consultation.
- Extra excursion
- Astrological consultation.
- River rafting.
- Jungle safari.
- Bungee jumping.
- Cooking classes
- 06:30 Wake up and shower
- 07:00 .Shatkriya: Yogic Purification
- 07:30-08:30 Hatha yoga class.
- 08:30- 09:30 Pranayama class: Breathing exercise
- 09: 30- 10:30 Breakfast.
- 10:30-11:30 Yoga philosophy
- 11:30- 12:30 Kundalini yoga class
- 12:30- 13:30 Lunch.
- 13:30-16:00 Free time/ Massage therapy time
- 16:00- 17:00 Ashtanga yoga class
- 17:00- 18:00 Guided Meditation / Yog nidra.
- 18:00- 19:00 Free time
- 19:00- 20:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Reading or free time.
- 22:00 Sleep.
- 12:00 Pm Checkout
- Note: Time table can be changed according toteaching process.
- Note: Retreat starts on every working day except weekends and festivals