10 Days Vipassana Meditation & Yoga Retreat
During this 10 days Vipassana Meditation & Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, you will have the opportunity to learn how to practice Yoga asana primary series along with Vipassana meditation practice. Enjoy the fresh air from the nature environment and have the chance to know more about the interesting town Rishikesh, get the chance to experience of to reconnect with yourself and much more.
Escape to the mountains of Himalaya and retreat into the mindful practice of insight meditation. Led by Yogini Deepika Sharma, she is a highly reccomended teacher in Rishikesh. This 10 Days Vipassana meditation retreat in Rishikesh warmly connecting and awakening us to the true nature of our lives. In this retreat will include sitting and walking meditation, daily yoga practice and yantra , mandala making class. In the warmth offerings of Spiritual School of Yoga with natural facilities, relaxing rooms, organic food and an abundance of nature.
These 10 days dedicated to the practice of Vipassana meditation,mindful walks in Holy river Ganga is a rare moment to connect at a deep level with our own heart and mind without dispersion and distraction. We find many of the answers we seek within ourselves, in the depth of the living and felt the experience of who we are. This10 Days Vipassana Meditation & Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh offers the possibility of taking the inwards steps to reconnect with the source of what is healing and nourishing in all of us. That is the gift of silence and stillness.
Benefits of Vipassana meditation & Yoga retreat:
- Stress reduction
- Control anxiety
- Encourages emotional health
- Enhances self awareness
- Generate kindness
- Improves sleep
What is Includes
- Daily practical meditation, concentration, and awareness sessions.
- Herbs suggested by ayurveda doctor (if purchase charges will be extra)
- 2 full body ayurvedic massage with herbal oil.
- 1 excursion to the Himalaya.
- Transportation to excursion
- 3 daily satvic meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- 10 days and 9 nights western standard accommodation.
- Rudraksha string mala of beads energized by a spiritual mantras
- Study material.
- Yoga cleansing kit.
- One Yoga Class Daily.
- 24 hours support for any work is available during your complete stay.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Yoga and Meditation classes.
- Detox juices and diet
- Ayurvedic massages.
- Steam therapy
Non included options for moderate payment
- Extra nights of accommodation.
- Taxi service.
- Extra massage.
- Extra excursions more than mentioned above.
- Astrological consultation.
- 07:00 Wake up and shower.
- 07:30-08:30 Yoga class
- 08:30-09:30 Morning meditation with a special pranayama technique .
- 09:30- 10:30 Breakfast.
- 10:30-12:30 Walking awareness meditation with mantra chanting on the Ganges river.
- 12:30- 13:30 Lunch.
- 13:30-14:30 Free time
- 14:30- 15:30 Mandala / yantra making and meditation.
- 15:30- 16:30 Mantra chanting (can be used as personal mantra) for a particular amount of times.
- 16:30-17:00 Tea break
- 17:00- 18:00 Guided Meditation.
- 19:00- 20:00 Dinner.
- 20:00 Reading or free time.
- 22:00 Sleep.
- check out time- 12:00 Noon
- Time table can be changed according to teaching process
- Retreat starts on every working day except weekends and festivals